FORT WORTH, Texas — Carriers can now get easy and affordable access to truck breakdown assistance, road service, towing, and accident dispatch services through Apex Capital’s 24/7 Roadside Rescue program. The program gives Apex clients discounted pricing and can assist with everything from simple diagnostic help to full-service repair management.
The Apex 24/7 Roadside Rescue Program covers emergency roadside assistance, fleet towing, tires, oil changes, preventative maintenance and much more. It’s a full-service breakdown and on-the-road maintenance solution for carriers.
The program has a nationwide roadside assistance network of over 85,000 discount providers that perform a variety of services and a 24/7 U.S. based call center located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Apex 24/7 Roadside Rescue:
• Breakdown assistance, including tire repair and replacement, brake repair, battery replacement, reefer repair, lockouts, air and cooling system repair, and jump starts.
• Towing assistance, including equipment re-positioning, secure storage, drop deck and lowboy support, pull starts, and secondary towing after accidents.
• Cargo assistance including load shifts, load transfers, warehousing, decking program, storage, repackaging, and disposal.
• Recovery assistance, including medium- and heavy-duty wreckers, trailer lifts, rotators, accident management, police call management, and invoice review and negotiation.
• Maintenance assistance with dedicated technicians assigned to manage your account, real-time operations notifications, and reduced costs for repairs and service.
With Apex’s 24/7 Roadside Rescue, clients can reduce their repair costs, control their accident recovery costs, and improve driver retention, while feeling confident their emergency will be handled in the quickest, most cost-effective way possible.
Founded in 1995, Apex Capital Corp is a full service freight factor that specializes in small to medium sized trucking companies. Apex buys freight bills and provides industry leading service, benefits, and credit to clients.
The Trucker staff can be reached to comment on this article at email@example.com.
Find more news and analysis from The Trucker, and share your thoughts, on Facebook.