AKRON, Ohio — The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. will bring its Total Solution for owner-operators and small- to mid-size fleets to the Great American Trucking Show August 25-27 at Dallas.
Highlights will include:
• Trusted products, including Goodyear’s new Marathon long haul line, which consists of the Marathon LHS, Marathon LHD and Marathon LHT; the Goodyear Endurance RSA, Goodyear’s best all-around tire for regional applications; and the Goodyear Fuel Max RSA, which helps provide excellent fuel economy for regional/long haul driving.
• Goodyear’s tire and service network, which encompasses more than 2,300 locations from coast to coast, and includes both Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers and authorized Goodyear commercial tire dealers.
• Reliable services, such as the 24/7 Goodyear-Fleet HQ Emergency Roadside Service program, which helps utility trucks that have been immobilized by road hazards return to service quickly. “The Goodyear-Fleet HQ Emergency Roadside Service program has put more than 1.1 million trucks back on the road, with a current average roll-time of two hours and 11 minutes,” said Martinez.
• Fleet management tools, including Goodyear’s Tire Trac online tire management tool, which helps owner-operators and fleets monitor tire installations and performance, and the Goodyear Road Service App, which instantly connects truck drivers to Goodyear-Fleet HQ Emergency Roadside Service with the touch of a mobile phone screen.
GATS attendees also will have the opportunity to enroll in the Goodyear Smart Fleet program at Goodyear’s show booth. The Goodyear Smart Fleet program is Goodyear’s national account program for owner-operators and small- to mid-size fleets.
Benefits of membership include:
• Access to premium Goodyear brand truck tires, retreads and technologies
• Online, published pricing on new Goodyear tires, retreads and services – honored by participating Goodyear commercial tire dealers
• Goodyear-Fleet HQ Emergency Roadside Service. “Goodyear Smart Fleet members do not have to pay a dispatch fee for road service calls,” said Martinez.
• Customized tire performance and service activity reporting, and more
There is no cost to enroll in the Goodyear Smart Fleet program, which continues to see
Owner-operators and small- to mid-size fleet owners who sign up for the Goodyear Smart Fleet program at the Goodyear booth during GATS will be automatically entered into a drawing for their choice of two select steer tires.
Available choices include the Marathon LHS, the Fuel Max RSA or the Goodyear G399A.
Show-goers who attend the four “Partners In Business” seminars during GATS also will be eligible to enter the Goodyear steer tire drawing.
“Partners In Business” seminars will take place on Friday, August 26, from 11 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., and on Saturday, August. 27, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To learn more, visit www.goodyeartrucktires.com.
The Trucker staff can be reached to comment on this article at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more news and analysis from The Trucker, and share your thoughts, on Facebook.