BLOOMFIELD, Conn. — Prophesy Transportation Solutions, a provider of trucking and logistics software solutions to the transportation industry, has announced the release of Prophesy Dispatch 6.2, the newest version of its industry-preferred transportation management system.
Prophesy Dispatch version 6.2 includes a number of enhancements and additional features such as new integration with Microsoft Bing Maps, enhanced integration with QuickBooks Accounting software and updates to Prophesy’s North American commercial mileage database, according to Bill Ashburn, vice president.
Other user-requested and development roadmap additions include:
• The new Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting interface.
• Ability to assign a specific mileage program to each unique customer for rating and billing purposes.
• Integration with the SMC³ RateWareXL external rating system.
• Retrieval of A/R aging and credit data into Dispatch from QuickBooks accounting software.
• Improved and enhanced PeopleNet and Qualcomm options, which include a new Message Center to monitor two-way mobile communications between dispatcher and driver.
• New Microsoft Bing Mapping option.
“Dispatch 6.2 is the most significant update of the year,” Ashburn said. “In addition to planned updates, the latest version delivers several improvements based on user feedback. We are delighted to include our customers in the ongoing development process as it allows us to continually deliver on our commitment to fulfilling their specific needs.”
For more information on the Prophesy DispatchSeries product line, call (800) 776-6706 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Trucker staff can be reached to comment on this article at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more news and analysis from The Trucker, and share your thoughts, on Facebook.