Blackrock Logistics Inc.
Blackrock Logistics Inc. is a boutique trucking firm headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, with service centers currently in the Pacific Northwest and Southern California and targeted expansion locations in the Southwest, the Midwest and the East Coast. In addition to being customer- and employee-focused, Blackrock is dedicated to service and safety.
Blackrock Logistics is seeking both company drivers and owner-operators for line-haul and local routes. The owners and management team strive to treat both customers and employees fairly and with no hidden agenda. The company operates a full fleet of wholly owned trucks and trailers, along with a fleet of operator-owned vehicles. All drivers must pass rigorous screening and safety tests and are fully trained and licensed.
- Competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Safety incentives, including a Million Mile drive club, an employee of the month, driver of the year and many others.
- Vacation pay: All drivers qualify for yearly vacation pay.
- Minimum age: 23
- Must have two or more verifiable years of driving experience
- No misdemeanors in the last 36 months
- No felonies in the last 60 months
- No DUI convictions in the last 60 months
- No violent crimes of any nature in the last 10 years
- No previous history of suspension, revocation or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents in the last 36 months
- 10 years of employment history without any gaps
- Verifiable three-year reference check
Blackrock logistics Inc. partners with its drivers and independent contractors to help them meet their immediate career needs and to help shape their professional future as drivers. The company offers top dollar and guaranteed dedicated runs year-round.
All independent contractor settlements are generated 21 days after the due date. Payments can be made through direct deposit. All fuel surcharges are calculated weekly and paid accordingly.
- Broker agreement
- Contractor safety agreement
- Interchange agreement
- W-9 form
- Certificate of insurance
- List of tractors, including VIN numbers