Bluegrass Dedicated operates a fleet of 70 tractors to provide transportation services to customers throughout the U.S. Both Bluegrass Dedicated and its sister company, Bluegrass Supply Chain and Bluegrass Dedicated have been recognized by INC Magazine as two of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America.
Why choose Bluegrass?
- Top talent earns $65,000+ per year.
- Paid orientation.
- $1,100 weekly guaranteed pay.
- $1,200 annual safety bonus.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation time.
- Three health-insurance options (one as low as $10/week for team member and less than $40/week for family coverage).
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to 4% company match.
- $25,000 company-paid life insurance policy.
- New equipment (Freightliner Cascadia).
- Onboard technology (Mcleod, Omnitracs, Smartdrive, PrePass).
- One-on-one dispatch support.
- Home every weekend OR flexible reset schedule.
- Dedicated customers and no-touch freight.
- Possess an active Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL);
- Be at least 23 years of age;
- Have at least 2 years of recent experience; and
- Have a clean driving record.