Founded in 1971, Boyle Transportation is a specialized transportation logistics provider that serves clients in the life sciences and government/defense sectors in the 48 contiguous United States and Canada. Drivers are responsible for shipping life-saving medicines and critical military material.
Why Boyle Transportation?
Boyle Transportation recognizes and appreciates professional drivers’ hard work. The company works to support its drivers and provide an industry-leading safety and maintenance program, a comprehensive compensation package and a superior benefits program.
The company has a simple philosophy when it comes to quality: Invest in great people. Boyle Transportation operates a state-of-the-art fleet, and drivers are expected to focus on quality, safety and security rather than speed. Each truck is staffed by a team of two professional drivers.
Thirty-seven percent of Boyle Transportation’s professional drivers are women. The majority of the company’s professional drivers are military veterans, and all drivers must have clean motor vehicle records and qualify for U.S. government clearance. Drivers undergo continual training involving the latest in computer-based classroom instruction on hazardous materials, company and customer-specific security protocols, operation of custom equipment, defensive driving and emergency response procedures.
Boyle Transportation has an average turnover rate of about 15%, compared to the industry average of approximately 90%, and the average driver’s tenure with the company is five years.
Work Well. Live Well. Earn Well. Guaranteed.
- “Best Fleets to Drive For” five years in a row
- Fleet-wide automatic Freightliner Cascadias
- 99% of freight is “no touch”
- Take pride in serving military and health care organizations
- Company-paid motel stays as needed
- Operation centers staffed 24/7
- Trucks equipped with refrigerators, inverters, C.B. radios and company-paid XM satellite radio
- Enjoy more time at home
- Two days off per week OTR
- Stable, predictable income
- Comprehensive medical, life and dental insurance
- Nine paid holidays, five paid personal days and 10 vacation days (after the first year)
- Company-paid airfare and lodging for orientation
- Guaranteed minimum weekly pay: $1,705 per driver
- Minimum 5,500 miles Monday-Saturday; all activities paid on Sunday
- Predictable, stable income
- $5,000 team orientation pay
- 401K with 50% match
- Safety and performance bonus