CFI’s truckload fleet has been a staple of shippers for more than 66 years. From our start with two trucks in Joplin, Missouri in 1951 to today’s 2,000 trucks and locations across North America, we have always prided ourselves on our reliable capacity and superior service.
CFI – Truckload Services
Drive for CFI
CFI is looking for experienced solo and team company truck drivers.
Average annual income for solo drivers is $64,000 and for team drivers is $121,703 (per team). This pay rate includes base pay, safety bonus and a productivity bonus.
*Based on average 2020 W-2 income.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Northeast bonus pay
- Rider program
- Pet program
- CFI Performance+ bonus program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
• 20,000 sign on bonus / split
• Avg 5,000 miles weekly or more
• Paid on time weekly
• Drive newer equipment average tractor age 1.9 years
• Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision 401k Match
• Mileage incentive up to an additional .04cpm
• Hazmat pay an additional .06cpm
• Increased availably of freight
• More drop and hook loads
• Longer length of haul
Team drivers can live up to 250 miles apart.
Student Drivers – Become a Professional Driver
If you’re working toward obtaining your CDL to begin your driving career at CFI, we’ll make your monthly tuition payments for the first 12 months of employment and then pay off the remainder of your tuition, up to $5,000 total.
With a 12-month commitment to drive for CFI, qualified students can now receive fully paid tuition to attend driving school in Missouri. We’ll even cover your room and board for the duration of the four-week course.