Since 1949, Clark Transfer has been committed to bringing live entertainment to audiences everywhere. Today, we are a family of experienced transportation, logistics, and entertainment industry professionals, working a part of the production process for performances of all kinds.
In 1949, when Clark Transfer was born, getting the show on the road was a new idea. There were no interstate highways; America relied on the railways — and the railways had limited reach — so first-class live entertainment could only be found in the major cities. Clark Transfer helped to change all that, bringing the performing arts to America’s heartland.
Today, Clark Transfer is more than a trucking company. It is a full-service theatrical transportation and logistics service, providing solutions to entertainment industry challenges over the road, on the sea, and through the air.
- Over-the-road trucking for individual point-to-point moves or for entire tours throughout the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, with third-party transportation coordination for Alaska, Hawaii, and Mexico.
- Domestic and International transportation support and coordination services, including airfreight, international shipping, customs brokerage, and third-party specialty vendors.
- Specialized equipment, including temperature controlled trailers, flatbed services, and unusual configurations.
- Secure indoor storage at our headquarters and at Quaker Storage, our dedicated facility in Lititz, PA.
- Coordination of custom logos, decals and full trailer wraps for tour trailers.
- Assistance in tour, itinerary, and budget planning.
- Theatre and loading dock design consultation for new or renovated performing arts facilities.