Climate Express is a full service carrier whose operation includes local deliveries and warehousing, regional and long haul transportation, with solo and team drivers. Whether your shipments are LTL or truckload quantities, dry or temperature controlled, expedited or just in time, Climate can fit needs of it customers.
Climate Express is headquartered in Union, MO about 40 miles west of St Louis. As a full service carrier, the scope of our operation includes local deliveries and warehousing, regional and long haul transportation, with solo and team drivers. Whether your shipments are LTL or truckload quantities, dry or temperature controlled, expedited or just in time, Climate can fit your needs. With a fleet of over 200 tractors and 400 trailers, both dry vans and reefers, we provide an exceptional service and image for our customers by delivering their products damage free and on time, with a strong commitment to safety.
Climate Express also encompasses a Brokerage Service and a Logistics Company to assist with managing all aspects of transportation, distribution and warehousing. Our operations are open or on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whatever your transportation requirements, we are ready to succeed for you.
We are Established, Financially Sound & have been privately owned for over 20 years. We move freight for some of America’s largest companies and a mixture of smaller ones. Our portfolio creates an array of freight options to match you up with loads that will maximize your miles and will keep you moving and making money year around.
Climate Express truck drivers work hard and are dedicated to one of the economy’s most demanding careers. Our drivers deliver our goods safely, securely and on time while keeping our highways safe. We have Team driven company culture that focuses on all employees as one. Earn the pay and get the support you deserve.
- Low Driver to Supervisor Ratio (approx. 30:1).
- One Facility -Yard, Payroll, Shop, Dispatch, Recruiting & Safety. We are here in one spot when you need us.
- Respect & Communication -We respect our drivers and opinions. Not only are our doors open we incorporate the ability to reach out to us on a weekly/bi-weekly bases. We want your feedback.
- Top of the Line Equipment – Assigned 2015-2017 Volvo 670’s/ Auto’s with the I-shift. Volvo 760’s arriving soon!! APU’s, TV wall mounts, Duel Antenna’s.
- On the road – Qualcom E-Logs, , Prepass plus, Fuel cards, Transflow and Rightway scales on your truck and trailers. NO super singles. No camera’s.
- Family -. understanding the importance of work-life balance for its employees.
- Bring a rider 12 years of age or older and/or pet to keep you company.
- Pay – Based on experience & work record. Weekly direct deposit. Per a mile loaded or empty. No pay cap. If you are committed to running the miles we graciously give raises.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental Life, ,Vision, Paid vacations ,401K
- Perks – Safety & Performance bonus, Good DOT inspection bonus’s, Driver of the Month/Year Bonus’s etc.
- What we don’t do – No touch freight, No NY City, No Force Dispatch to the West Coast. Ports or borders
- Loads – Most loads 1 pick/1 drop or drop and hook, Palletized & Sealed.
- Region – Most loads or in the middle corridor of the US. Heavy Destination are in MO, Dallas, Denver, Southern IL.
We are looking for Safe, Loyal, Hardworking employees that want to grow along side us while making great money.
Interested in a truck driving career with a company you can grow and stay with? A company where you’re a real person and not just a truck number? Climate Express is a strong and competitive carrier in business since 1996 serving all 48 states. We are well-established, locally owned, and financially sound trucking company. As a preferred carrier of many companies we are able to offer our drivers quality equipment, excellent benefits, and high miles that professional drivers have come to deserve and expect. Do to the increased demand for our services we have expanded our fleet. We are looking for good, conscientious experienced drivers. At Climate we know that to expand our business and operations we need to meet the needs of our drivers. Needs such as respect for driver home time along with consistent miles and accurate pay. We believe in honest communications with our drivers and nurture that with face-to-face interactions. We offer regional runs and long hauls, by assigned driver managers who are courteous and sensitive to driver’s needs and concerns. Safety is a priority of our company. We have a good DOT rating and we want our drivers to have one as well.