CNC Worldwide Trucking
CNC WORLDWIDE, INC. (CNC) is an international freight forwarding company specializing in project cargo and breakbulk movements in the Central and South Americas. We take pride in providing comprehensive insight and an open line of communication with customers throughout every step of the journey.
We are serial entrepreneurs at heart. As we scale our business we hope to offer good-paying jobs to qualified truck drivers, including those who may have been deemed unemployable elsewhere. A good work ethic and a great attitude go a long way. We consider drivers that join, are a part of the family. We are looking for people willing to work hard and grow with us.
Come Drive for a 100% Women-Owned Trucking Business.
Class A CDL Driver Job Responsibilities
- Dependable – Time is money in the trucking industry and customers expect shipments at specific times and will not accept late pickups/deliveries.
- No Passengers – Candidates will be driving the truck solo, no team driving, or passengers allowed.
- No-Touch Freight – Drivers are only required to pick-up and deliver the freight, absolutely no unloading is done by the driver. If for some rare occasion this happens, the driver would get a hefty amount for having to touch any freight.
- Hours of Service – Drivers are required to follow all DOT-FMCSA HoS rules and regulations and keep track of their daily logs through the use of our Electronic Logging Devices.
Class A CDL Driver Requirements
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a DOT Pre-Employment Drug Test.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Driver GPS.
- Smartphone for the use of our ELD.
- Paid Weekly.
- Home on weekends.
- Drivers can make $200-$300 daily.
- 1099 Independent contractor.