Dillon Transportation was founded in 1997 by Donnie Dillon in his hometown of Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. This privately owned and operated company has experienced steady growth and financial stability through long-term commitments to customers and employees.
Why Drive For Dillon?
Dillon Transportation has been in business for 20+ Years with terminals in Ashland City, TN & Kingman, AZ. We offer stability, respect, and financial success to our drivers!
- Company drivers receive top pay in the industry, with opportunities for referral bonuses and yearly pay raises! Solo Drivers earn up to $90,000 and Team Drivers earn up to $120,000 Each!
- Health, Dental, & Vision plan with Additional Benefits Such As Life Insurance, Disability, and Family Insurance Plans
- Have a life outside of truck driving and we guarantee to get every one of our drivers home weekly! We also offer paid vacation to our drivers and we encourage them to take the time off to prevent burnout.
- Minimal down time on the road, due to most of our loads being drop & hook drivers have the potential to keep moving and run more miles weekly. Currently our Solo drivers run 2500-3500 miles weekly, and our Teams run 5500-8000 miles weekly!
- Drive great equipment! We buy new Freightliner Cascadias every year, and maintain them with our in-house diesel techs and shop mechanics.
Dillon Driver Benefits
- All Miles Paid, Practical Miles
- Weekly Guaranteed Home Time Of 34-48 Hours
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus Paid Out In First Three Weeks Of Work
- Safe, Dependable Equipment
- 2017-2021 Model Freightliner Cascadia Tractors
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits for Employee & Family
- We Pay Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
- Yearly Vacation Pay
- Pet Policy
- We Respect Your Privacy- No Cameras
- Referral Bonuses – $3,000 Paid To You For Every Referral – We Pay This Out In First 6 Months Referral’s Employment
- Penny Pay Raise Every January 1st
- Team Drivers Freight: 99.99% Drop & Hook / 99.99% No Touch
- Solo Drivers Freight: 75% Drop and Hook / 99% No Touch
- You Get Your Own Assigned Truck- No Slip Seating
- EZ Pass and E-logs
- Paid Gym Memberships For Drivers
- Direct Deposit Paid Weekly
- Spouse Ride Along Policy
- Trucks Governed at 70 MPH for Solos & 77 For Teams
- Possess a Class A CDL
- Minimum Of 1 Year CDL Class A Experience
- Have No More Than 3 Moving Violations In Past 3 Years
- Have No More Than 1 Minor Accident In Past 3 Years
- Have No DUIs/DWIs In Past 10 Years