R&R Transportation Inc.
R&R Transportation Inc. is an established company that has been rolling steady since 1977. The corporate office is in Lake Park, MN, with additional terminals in Romeoville, IL, Carson, CA and Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Over the past 40 year R&R has seen the trucking and transportation industry grow and evolve, and is continually striving to stay up to date with the latest trends in transportation and technology to better the company and its team.
Those in the trucking industry know that trucking is really all about the people — especially the drivers. Drivers are the heart of the industry. Without drivers, trucks do not roll, carriers move no freight, revenues disappear and everything comes to a standstill. R&R works to put the very best drivers possible on the road. By doing so, R&R hopes to help the drivers prosper as well as the company.
The primary goal of the R&R team is to keep the drivers rolling and to make sure drivers know that the time and work they put in is appreciated. R&R believes that happy employees are the key to creating happy customers, and many drivers have been hauling for the company for five, 10, 15 or more years. R&R seeks to provide a family-oriented atmosphere and provide workers with the very best equipment.
Perks for Drivers at R & R
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Over the Road, Regional and some Local positions
- New equipment (None over 3 years old)
- Sign on – $2,000 paid over the first 2 years of employment.
- Safety and Performance
- Extra pay for extra pick up and drops
- Direct TV in the trucks – HBO, Showtime, NFL
- Phone reimbursement – $50 monthly
- Paid vacation time
- One week after the first year and two weeks after the second year
- Holiday pay if under a load
- Medical Insurance:
- Medica/United Health Services
- Voluntary Benefits available
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- EZ Pass/Prepass
- Open-door management policy
- Get to work with great people, traveling around the states, and hopefully be doing what you love in a great ride!
R & R Transportation Inc. will reviewing the following requirements when looking at your application:
- Must be at least 22 years old.
- One year of CDL driving experience is required. Will consider less with completion of driving school certificate or military driver training and review of employment history.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and CDL endorsement; CSA scores are also reviewed.
We pull Refrigerated and Dry Vans:
- 99% no-touch freight.
- Reefer experience preferred, but training is available.
Hazmat endorsement is not required, but the company pays extra upon completion of R&R training for applicants with the endorsement.
- No DUI in the last 5 years, and NEVER in a commercial vehicle.
- No more then 3 speeding tickets in one year or 4 speeding tickets in three years.