Titan Transfer Inc.
Founded in 2000, Titan Transfer Inc. is headquartered in Shelbyville, Tennessee, and serves a large customer base across the U.S. As one of the nation’s top providers of professional cargo transportation services, Titan’s success is driven by the success of its employees.
Are you ready to ride with us?
From the beginning, the key to success at Titan Transfer has been to treat employees with respect and create a positive work-life balance for everyone, every day. The roles and responsibilities that Titan employees have both on and off the road are valued and appreciated. With that in mind, drivers are top priority at Titan. The company seeks to create a working environment that helps drivers be their best during the workweek so they can enjoy what matters most — family.
Titan Transfer employs experienced drivers all equipped with company-owned tractors featuring air-ride equipped tractors and Qualcomm tracking.
Titan’s fleet includes top-of-the-line Kenworth and Freightliner trucks built with the driver’s convenience, safety and comfort in mind. Equipped with the latest Detroit engine technology and electronic automatic transmissions, Titan tractors are both fuel-efficient and powerful. Because driver comfort is a priority, all new tractors are spec’d with auxiliary power units and feature air-ride suspension for a smooth ride, as well as a roomy sleeper.
Titan offers top pay and benefits.
Titan offers a competitive salary and provide a full benefits package that includes health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, qualified quarterly increases and weekly home time. Weekly bonus opportunities are available.
- Potential to earn 2 cents more per mile.
- Average salary of $54,000 for solo drivers.
- Per diem, including lodging and meals.
- Seniority bonus.
- Recruiting Bonus.
- One week after one year.
- Two weeks after two years.
- Three weeks after ten years.
- $1,000 travel voucher and additional time off with pay (up to one week) available after five-year anniversary.
- $2,000 travel voucher and additional time off with pay (up to one week) available after 10-year anniversary.
- $3,500 travel voucher and additional time off with pay (up to one week) after 15- year anniversary.
- Seven paid holidays.
- Stop-off pay.
- Layover pay.
- Driver assist pay.
- Border crossing pay.
- Hazmat pay.
- Paid safety meetings
- Paid tolls and scales (EZ Pass & Pre-Pass).
Driver benefits begin the first of the month following 60 days of employment and include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance; family coverage.
- Term and group life insurance, accidental death/dismemberment insurance; coverage for spouse and dependent children.
- Short-term disability.
- 401(k) provided.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- Weekly home time.
- Pet friendly.
- Authorized rider program.