It seems like today’s trucking is being driven by who’s got the best signing bonus of the week. At Transport America, business is on more solid principles, with a focus on drivers, their family time, an atmosphere of mutual respect, and dedication to technology and safety.
Why drive for Transport America?
We prioritize home time. When it’s time to get home; we’ll get you home.
We understand that professional driving isn’t a job; it’s a lifestyle for you and your family.
Home-time requests are handled respectfully and with urgency.
We offer routs with varying home times to meet your personal needs.
We allow passengers. Bring your spouse, your friend or your dog on the road.
Transport America offers opportunities for:
Traditional over-the-road driving careers offer great miles and allow professional drivers to be the captains of their own ship.
Team professional driving careers are offered in every state across the US. Travel the country with a friend while maximizing your earning potential.
Dedicated positions at Transport America allow for consistent routes with consistent customers. Find the driving route that works for you and your lifestyle.
Drivers have choices for a more satisfying career. You can pick the schedule that suits you best.
Lease to own (LTO)
Transport America offers a lease-to-own tractor program that puts drivers in control of their career with top earning potential, low payments and reliable support.
Transport America offers recent CDL school graduates industry-leading training and opportunities for quick growth.
Transport America helps former military personnel find a home on home soil. You stepped up to protect our freedom. Now it’s time to keep the wheels of America turning.
- Start at as much as 54 cents per mile.
- New-hire transition bonus available on some solo lanes.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus available on some team lanes.
- Various home time options are available, including daily, weekly and every other weekend.
- Solo and team opportunities are available
- Pay is account specific and includes hourly, set rate per day, salary and mileage based.
- Drivers have the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships by working with one customer each day
- Scheduled window times and deliveries.
- Interactive orientation: Paid orientation time, paid hotel room and paid travel
- Vacation pay
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, life, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Average age of equipment is 2.5 years
- Industry leading technology
- 10 support centers across the country are our drivers home away from home
- Referral bonus
- 24/7/365 dispatch assistance