Melton Truck LinesWebsite
CDL-A Truck Driver Job in Florida & Texas – Melton Truck Lines Wants You to be a Part of Our Winning Team!
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 66 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more.
With our industry high new base pay, per diem plan, extra pay for tarping, OD, hazmat, and Canada loads, Melton’s pay and benefits package can’t be beat!
Truck Driver Pay:
- Entry Level 46¢ per mile
- 1-5 months OTR or 4 mos local 47¢ per mile
- 6-8 months OTR 48¢ per mile
- 9-11 months OTR 49¢ per mile
- 1-3 years OTR 51¢ per mile
- 3+ years OTR 52¢ per mile
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- MDLive – professional medical assistance from anywhere
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program – 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program – 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
Extra Pay & Bonuses:
- .14 CPM per diem
- $50 tarp pay
- Extra stop / repower pay – $25
- .06 CPM extra for Canada and hazmat loads
- .16 CPM extra for over dimensional loads
- Driver referral bonus: $250-$1,000
- CSA inspection bonuses
- Driver Trainer/Safety Trainer/Mentor/Road Recruiter Pay
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.5 years old! Our flatbed trailers have air-ride, spread axle suspension and offer 48,000 lb. payload capacity. Melton has also added step deck trailers to our fleet! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time. We take pride in our trucks and work to maintain the highest quality equipment.
Drivers will be placed in a customized orientation program based on their experience.
As an extra precaution for our current and future drivers, in addition to following CDC guidelines to help prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19, Melton is not currently hiring entry level drivers that are required to go out with a trainer (less than 5 months OTR experience) at this time. However, if you would like a recruiter to follow up with you about driving opportunities with Melton when our trainee program is open or once you reach 5 months OTR experience, please give our team a call.