Now Hiring Class A CDL OTR Company Teams in Yonkers, NY
OTR Teams can earn up to $175,000 or much more. U.S. Xpress is serious about hiring Teams – $30,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Don’t have a team partner? We will help you find the right partner with our TEAM match program! Just fill out any of one our forms and we’ll help you get started immediately.
OTR Team Truck Driver Benefits:
- OTR Teams can earn up to $175,000 or much more
- $30,000 Sign On Bonus – Split
- Avg. 5,500 miles weekly or more
- Always drive the newest trucks 2019-2020
- Doubles Endorsement? Make EXTRA $$$ for every Double Load!
- Top Shop Priority
- Teams get top priority on all loads
- Mileage incentive up to an additional 14 CPM
- Scheduled and/or designated routes available
- Hazmat Teams earn $150 Extra per Hazmat load
- Full Ride College Tuition Program
- Stock purchase plan
- Paid orientation
- 1,250 watt inverter in every U.S. Xpress Truck
- Great Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
- Bonus payouts subject to qualifications. Ask a recruiter for details.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program – must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
OTR Team Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Must have CDL A
- 21 years or older
- 3 Months OTR Experience
Beyond the many job benefits previously mentioned above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers living in Yonkers and in New York. With 27 ports including one of the busiest ports in the world, truck driving jobs opportunities are everywhere. Whether it is a truck driving job in Yonkers or New York city, there is virtually every type of opportunity available for a trucker in New York.
or call (877) 875-8679
What is a Team Driver?
What personal characteristics are need for Team Drivers?
What is Dry Van hauling?
Dry vans are likely the most basic type of trailer in the industry and the type beginning drivers are likely haul upon gaining their first jobs. A dry van is normally a 53-foot box-like trailers loaded with non-perishable good (think of the historical term of “dry goods store,” and the type of products they sold).
What are requirements necessary to haul dry van equipment?
Typically, dry vans can be hauled by anyone holding the appropriate classification of CDL.
What endorsements are need for dry van hauling?
If the cargo is considered hazardous or includes hazardous materials, an (H), Hazardous Materials, or (X), Hazardous Materials/Tanker endorsement is needed.
For more information about Dry Van Hauling, including what type of companies hire, job requirements, compensation structures, what endorsements are needed, visit Truck Driving Job Resources.