Now Hiring Class A CDL OTR Company Teams in Mount Pleasant, SC
OTR Teams can earn up to $175,000 or much more. U.S. Xpress is serious about hiring Teams – $30,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Don’t have a team partner? We will help you find the right partner with our TEAM match program! Just fill out any of one our forms and we’ll help you get started immediately.
OTR Team Truck Driver Benefits:
- OTR Teams can earn up to $175,000 or much more
- $30,000 Sign On Bonus – Split
- Avg. 5,500 miles weekly or more
- Always drive the newest trucks 2019-2020
- Doubles Endorsement? Make EXTRA $$$ for every Double Load!
- Top Shop Priority
- Teams get top priority on all loads
- Mileage incentive up to an additional 14 CPM
- Scheduled and/or designated routes available
- Hazmat Teams earn $150 Extra per Hazmat load
- Full Ride College Tuition Program
- Stock purchase plan
- Paid orientation
- 1,250 watt inverter in every U.S. Xpress Truck
- Great Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
- Bonus payouts subject to qualifications. Ask a recruiter for details.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program – must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
OTR Team Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Must have CDL A
- 21 years or older
- 3 Months OTR Experience
Beyond the job benefits already listed above for truck driving jobs in Mount Pleasant, there are several other key advantages for truckers living here. With three major ports in South Carolina, there are several key industries that provide a constant flow of work for truck drivers. Mount Pleasant offers truckers an excellent quality of life combined with steady work and a highway system that trucker drivers prefer.
or call (877) 875-8679
What is a Team Driver?
What personal characteristics are need for Team Drivers?
What is Dry Van hauling?
What are requirements necessary to haul dry van equipment?
Typically, dry vans can be hauled by anyone holding the appropriate classification of CDL.