GREELEY, CO – REGIONAL DRIVERS
NOW IT’S OUR JOB TO MAKE SURE WE DESERVE YOU.
That means industry-high, competitive pay. Health benefits and retirement plans are just the beginning. Through our Better Futures program, we’ll also send you or a dependent to school. We have reliable routes with hometime you can actually enjoy. At JBS, we believe you deserve the best, and that’s exactly what we offer.
Driver Pay Rates
- $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- *($1,000 at 30 days, $1,000 at 60 days, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 6 months)
- Annually drivers average $75,000 with our top drivers earning $115,000+
|Years of Driving Experience||Cents Per Mile|
- All miles paid loaded or empty unless going home
- Extra Stop/Pickup
- Training Pay: $14/hr or up to $196 daily
- Lumper: paid by JBS – No driver unloads unless they want to ($2.50 per thousand pounds)
- Breakdown Pay: $14/hr with a max of 10 hours
- Layover Pay: $140 per occurrence after idle for 24 hours (Must be available for work during this time)
- In Transit Layover Pay: Loads with multiple drops $140 per occurrence
- Detention Pay: $14/hr with max at 10 hours per occurrence
- Mandatory $.10 cents per Diem
Benefits and Bonuses
- New Pet Policy!
- Health Benefits: vision, medical, and dental coverage. Benefit eligibility begins after 60 days of employment
- Paid: sick leave and six company observed holidays
- 401(k) match of up to 50% on the first 4% of contributions. Company match begins at one year of service and follows a five year vesting schedule.
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months, No pets
- Monthly safety bonuses
- Retention bonus paid out weekly starting year three
- Simplified Orientation: Starts online and concludes at your local terminal
- Up to a $3,100 bonus per driver referral:
- $50 every week of your referred driver’s first year
- $500 bonus when your referred driver hits 3-months
Work & Route
- Average Weekly Miles: 2,500 and up to 3,000
- Main Driving Region: Multi-State
- Truck Assignments: could be at any JBS terminal. No guarantee of being seated at your home terminal.
- Average Home Time: 34 hours a week
- Recruiting Areas:
- California – San Francisco and South
- Phoenix, AZ
- Anywhere off I-80 through Nebraska
- Salt Lake City to Hyrum, UT
- Denver, CO to Cheyenne, WY
- Chicago, IL
- Worthington MN
- Minneapolis MN
- Western based driver with weekly home time will typically stay running out west
- 75% shipper is drop/hook
- 80% live unload
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of 53′ tractor trailer experience.
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience.
JBS and Pilgrim’s offers a full benefits package that includes competitive medical, vision, and dental health plans and retirement programs. Inquiries related to our benefits, including eligibility, can be directed to our corporate recruiting team. The Company has a good-faith expectation that this position will be filled within a base salary range between $61,000 – $90,000, while also understanding that salary is commensurate with the most qualified candidate’s skills and experience. This position may also be eligible for an annual and discretionary bonus, subject to the terms and conditions of the Company’s standard Short Term Incentive Program. The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of their employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
JBS Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer | EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled