CDL-A Truck Driver Job, Flatbed Freight, Chesapeake, VA
Excellent Earnings for Flatbed Drivers – up to $88,000. No Experience Necessary.
TMC Transportation needs Class A CDL Drivers to grow our team of professional flatbed drivers. This is a regional position getting you home on the weekends!
TMC is the largest employee-owned flatbed freight carrier in the nation. We are looking for drivers who want to be home every weekend but still reap the rewards of an over-the-road driver. For those who love driving but don’t like the sedentary lifestyle that often comes with trucking, flatbed is a great solution.
Positions are open for experienced and non-experienced CDL drivers. Give TMC Transportation a call at 866-763-3497.
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Earn up to $88,000/annual
- Paid Training
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus with Quicker Payout for Experienced Drivers
- Consistent Weekly Home Time
- Performance-Based Pay
- Employee Ownership
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) *What does it mean to be employee owned (ESOP)? Drivers who have been in the plan since ESOP began in 2013 had an average account value of $75,984 by the end of 2019.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
- Latest Model Peterbilt Equipment
- School Tuition Reimbursement
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- No recent DOT Reportable Accidents or DUIs
- Minimum 23 years of age
Call TMC Transportation today at 866-763-3497
Beyond the job benefits already listed above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Chesapeake. Iowa offers a variety of industries in which a truck driver can specialize. As you might imagine, agriculture tops the list. But whether exported out of state, out of the country, or simply remain in the state for the use of those living in Iowa, truck drivers are transporting large tractors, airplane parts, corn and several critical products.