No carrier pays you better than Marten. We’re raising our pay once again. With our most recent pay raise this year, drivers are earning up to an additional $12,000 annually. Also, with our weekly guaranteed pay, drivers are taking home a minimum of $72,800 yearly. Our top drivers are earning $100,000+ or more every year. Drive this great regional route with Marten with more home time. Plus, drivers on this route are guaranteed to earn $1,400 weekly, depending on how long you stay out. For a limited time, we’re offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus and a $1,000 hiring bonus on your first paycheck.
Marten even pays when you’re stopped. You’ll get inclement weather pay, detention pay, and layover pay with our amazing benefits.
Call or apply today to get started right away!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $72,800+ Guaranteed Yearly Salary
- $75,000+ Average Yearly Salary
- Top Drivers Earn $100,000+ Yearly
- $1,400+/wk guaranteed!
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st Paycehck
- Get More Home Time
- Premium Pay – Earn more for staying out a full work week
- Detention Pay = Up to $195 per day
- Inclement Weather Pay = Up to $250 per day
- Layover Pay = Up to $250 per day
- Weekend Layover Pay = Up to $300 per day
- DriveWyze Carrier
- Late-model equipment with APUs – average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent qualified CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- Marten does not provide CDL training
The information below provides insight into how working as a Company Driver may meet your expected lifestyle, work into your long-term career plans, and provide the working environment you seek.
What is Company Driver?
Company Drivers are employed by specific companies that maintain its own fleet of trucks. Company Drivers are can be separated into 2 categories: (1) drivers working for trucking carriers that exist for the sole purpose of transporting freight of others, or (2) drivers working for companies that carry its own freight to support its own company’s product or service. Company drivers are in high demand, particular among large carriers.
What are some personal characteristics helpful for Company Drivers?
Aside from the personal characteristics needed to be a good truck driver, a Company Driver can be representing a company with thousands of workers in the US and internationally. Therefore, it is helpful for a Company Driver to keep a happy, helpful demeanor both to the general public and customers. Likewise, reliability, honesty, integrity, and self-motivation is necessary since you won’t have anyone looking over your shoulder or directing your every move. No one will tell you when to get out of bed in the morning or when to take a break or stop driving for the day (except the NMCSA, of course!).
For additional information about Company Drivers, including what is a Company Driver, pathways to securing a driving job, financial investment requirements, personal characteristics, average salaries and compensation structures of Company Drivers, visit Truck Driving Job Resources.