CUSTOMIZED WORK WEEK. DRIVING FOR US, YOU ARE ABLE TO GET HOME ANYTIME YOU NEED SINCE YOU WILL ALWAYS OPERATE CLOSE TO HOME
YOUR WEEKENDS ARE YOURS, BUT VOLUNTARY WEEKEND WORK IS PAID AT DOUBLE YOUR STANDARD RATE
What We Offer:
- $72,000 Annual Average, Top Earners up to $94,000/Year
- $1,100 Guaranteed Pay Per Week (Weekend Miles Pay Double)
- Home Every Weekend!
- Your weekends off are a full 2 days, not just a 34 hour reset
- NO CAP ON PAY – Drive More, Make More
- Starting pay increases with your verified prior experience
- No Touch Freight in 53' Dry Vans
- Sign on Bonus – Paid in your first 2 Weeks!
- Breakdown and Detention Pay
- Quarterly Regional Bonus=4 Extra Average Paychecks
- We offer a weekly pay guarantee in the event that their is a freight cancellation
Perks and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K With Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and PTO
- Weekly Direct Deposit Pay
- Paid Orientation Including Hotels and Meals
- Assigned Automatic Tractors that you can park at or near your home
- Well maintained late model equipment by our in house maintenance team
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other general advantages to truck driving jobs in North Ridgeville. Ohio is as close as any state gets to being the ideal state to operate as a truck driver. Most exported products are big and need big rigs to carry them to their destinations. Located on the Great Lakes in the east-central US, along with its 10 deep water ports, make Michigan a trucker-friendly state.
See all Jobs Opportunities
with Spader Freight Services
The information below provides insight into how working as a Company Driver may meet your expected lifestyle, work into your long-term career plans, and provide the working environment you seek.
What is Company Driver?
Company Drivers are employed by specific companies that maintain its own fleet of trucks. Company Drivers are can be separated into 2 categories: (1) drivers working for trucking carriers that exist for the sole purpose of transporting freight of others, or (2) drivers working for companies that carry its own freight to support its own company’s product or service. Company drivers are in high demand, particular among large carriers.
What are some personal characteristics helpful for Company Drivers?
Aside from the personal characteristics needed to be a good truck driver, a Company Driver can be representing a company with thousands of workers in the US and internationally. Therefore, it is helpful for a Company Driver to keep a happy, helpful demeanor both to the general public and customers. Likewise, reliability, honesty, integrity, and self-motivation is necessary since you won’t have anyone looking over your shoulder or directing your every move. No one will tell you when to get out of bed in the morning or when to take a break or stop driving for the day (except the NMCSA, of course!).
For additional information about Company Drivers, including what is a Company Driver, pathways to securing a driving job, financial investment requirements, personal characteristics, average salaries and compensation structures of Company Drivers, visit Truck Driving Job Resources.
Truck driving route type vary within the industry and are dependent on several factors including interstate trucking requirements, route planning, type of cargo hauled, frequency, hazardous materials restrictions, driver experience, etc.
Regional Routes are routes within a specified geographic region. The region may be as small as a few counties in a state, a state itself, or a number of states. Regions are often divided geographically in typical ways including the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest Northwest, etc.