Website Developer / Site Manager
The Trucker Media Group is the leading source of trucking industry news and truck driver recruitment for the long-haul trucking industry in the US, proudly serving the industry for over 30 years. In addition to TheTrucker.com, The Trucker Media Group is the publisher of The Trucker (industry-leading newspaper published twice a month for long-haul truck drivers), The Trucker Jobs Magazine (truck driver recruiting and editorial magazine published monthly) and Truckload Authority (the official publication of the Truckload Carriers Association published six times a year).
TTMG/TMP Website Developer/Manager will be primarily responsible for the future development and general management and maintenance of TheTrucker.com and other TMP websites (including the TMP corporate website and LegalNoticesFlorida.com).
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Maintain websites, including software updates, patches and content updates
• Update WordPress themes and plugins
• Assist our engineers with development of new features, such as providing front-end development or theming
• Support our marketing efforts by implementing site changes for SEO and conversion rate optimization
• Assist editorial staff with posting and maintaining editorial content
• Review site analytics and recommend improvements based on user behavior
• Work closely with Director of Technology and other programmers to coordination information flow from website to our proprietary lead processing system
• Integrate data to/from website for marketing purposes to HubSpot CRM and Mailchimp
• Monitor site uptime and troubleshoot any issues in coordination with our hosting support and engineering team
• Provide regular site performance reports to management and sales team
• Provide regular communication and updates with CEO, Director of Technology and Editor and any other management member on project status
• Maintain our advertising platform, adding and removing campaigns in coordination with our advertising management teams
• Be available on an “on call” basis for emergencies or outages
• Experience with performance optimization (site speed) a plus
• Experience with SEO implementation or conversion rate optimization a plus
• Familiarity with caching services such as Cloudflare
Accountability: The Website Developer/Manager reports directly to the Director of Technology.
The Trucker Media Group offers a dynamic team environment, competitive salary, paid time off, 401(k) Plan and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, flexible spending account, and long-term disability.
To apply, please fill out the following form: