CLEVELAND — ContainerPort Group announced Wednesday the release of DrayPal, a mobile app designed exclusively for CPG owner operators, available on both iOS and Android devices.
“With the launch of DrayPal, we are demonstrating our commitment to helping our owner operators run a smarter business,” TJ Frye, vice president of business innovation at CPG, said. “We developed the app using insights from our owner operators as a guide, which ensured it would provide them the game-changing solution they needed to work more efficiently and profitably.”
“DrayPal’s interface provides a single place for drivers to manage critical documentation like credentials and endorsements, and view weekly gross revenue estimates, helping each driver hit their goals and run a smarter business,” a news release stated.
“Instead of keeping physical paperwork in their cab at all times, or making multiple phone calls to track down information, owner operators can simply log in to DrayPal and find the information they need, getting them back on the road quickly and safely.”
Partnering with Headstorm, DrayPal was built utilizing practices for user-centered design, including feedback gathering, listening sessions, and beta-testing with end users.
“We put the needs of our owner operators first and turned to them for input regarding design and deliverables for DrayPal,” Dan Ambroziak, vice president of IT at CPG, said. “Their feedback regarding critical, must-have capabilities was essential in ensuring that we focused on what mattered most in addressing their everyday pain points.”
The app’s features include:
- Settlements Management: Run a smarter business by estimating weekly revenue with convenient, comprehensive summaries of past settlements.
- Weekly Load Activity: Easily track estimated revenue and see dray, fuel and accessorials for each move completed.
- Staying Connected: Stay in the loop with in-app notifications for upcoming expirations, chargebacks, and important updates.
- Access To Documents: One place to manage credentials, endorsements, insurance information, tax documents, and inspections.
- View Safety Snapshots: Monitor safety progress and stay on-track with real-time insights into CSA and Samsara safety scores.
- Features Coming Soon: Set weekly goals, see fuel and highway tax deductions and so much more.
“At CPG, we are continuously looking for new ways to help our growing roster of owner operators improve their business metrics,” Joey Palmer, president of CPG, said. “We understood the need for a custom solution and were committed to bringing it to our drivers quickly, using their feedback as guidance throughout the process. All parties are committed to making this a tool that evolves and changes as needed.”
The Trucker News Staff produces engaging content for not only TheTrucker.com, but also The Trucker Newspaper, which has been serving the trucking industry for more than 30 years. With a focus on drivers, the Trucker News Staff aims to provide relevant, objective content pertaining to the trucking segment of the transportation industry. The Trucker News Staff is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.