OKLAHOMA CITY — Six Love’s Travel Stops locations are now serving customers 24/7 at Love’s Truck Tire Care Centers and Speedco, offering tire, lube and mechanical services for professional drivers, the company said Thursday.
- Love’s Truck Tire Care, 17309 Highway 27, Lake Wales, Florida
- Love’s Truck Tire Care, 5301 North Cliff Avenue, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Love’s Truck Tire Care, 1011 New Castle Road, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
- Love’s Truck Tire Care and Speedco, 3404 Highway 63 North, Hazen, Arkansas
- Love’s Truck Tire Care and Speedco, 201 Love’s Crossing, Hampshire, Illinois
- Love’s Truck Tire Care and Speedco, 5 South State Street, Atkinson, Illinois.
These locations are part of Love’s more than 350 service centers, including stand alone and on-site Speedco and on-site Love’s Truck Tire Care locations.
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores offers more than 490 locations in 41 states.
Founded in 1964 and headquartered in Oklahoma City, the company remains family-owned and operated and employs more than 25,000 people.
The Trucker News Staff produces engaging content for not only TheTrucker.com, but also The Trucker Newspaper, which has been serving the trucking industry for more than 30 years. With a focus on drivers, the Trucker News Staff aims to provide relevant, objective content pertaining to the trucking segment of the transportation industry. The Trucker News Staff is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.