At the kickoff reception during its annual convention, the Truckload Carriers Association paid tribute to its Ambassador Club member companies that have contributed to the long-term growth of the Association.
Hundreds of attendees had the opportunity to network and enjoy an evening on the Coquina Lawn thanks to event sponsor Lean Staffing Solutions.
Membership Committee Co-Chair Glynn Spangenberg, who is also chairman and chief advisor of Spangenberg Partners, LLC, congratulated the members for reaching these membership milestones.
“TCA is thankful for having so many long-standing and committed members,” said Spangenberg. “TCA welcomes these new Ambassador Club members and looks forward to servicing them for years to come.”
Eight companies were inducted into TCA’s prestigious Ambassador Club for reaching 25 years of membership:
- All-Pro Transport, Inc., of Ashtabula, Pennsylvania;
- Amhof Trucking, Inc., of Eldridge, Iowa;
- Bernard Pavelka Trucking, Inc., of Hastings, Nebraska;
- Driver Solutions, LLC, of Indianapolis;
- Hudson Insurance Group of Indianapolis;
- PGT Trucking, Inc., of Aliquippa, Pennsylvania;
- Sentry Insurance of Stevens Point, Wisconsin;
- Stoughton Trailers, LLC, of Stoughton, Wisconsin.
Additionally, 26 other companies were honored at the ceremony for reaching various milestones, including three companies – Dart Transit Co. of Eagan, Minnesota; Melton Truck Lines, Inc., of Tulsa, Oklahoma; and Witte Bros. Exchange, Inc., of Troy, Missouri – that are celebrating their 50th year of membership.
View the entire list of Ambassador Club members at truckload.org/history.