ROSWELL, Ga. – OTR Capital has changed its name to OTR Solutions, a change they say better reflects the company’s mission.
OTR Capital was founded in 2011 as a financial services and factoring provider dedicated to improving cash flow for motor carriers.
The rebranding as OTR Solutions brand aims to better define what carriers, brokers, and industry partners have come to expect from the.
Along with the new brand, OTR Solutions is offering several new services to the trucking industry, including ELEVATE, a first-to-market solution that delivers value through branded domains and customized websites for carriers.
“OTR Capital is not only a leading resource for capital to help carriers improve their business, beyond that, we are a carrier’s best friend for a range of services, and the broker’s most reliable and widely respected partner for serving the trucking community,” CEO Fritz Owens said.
“When we think about what we truly do here at OTR, our goal is to provide services for trucking companies to not only be as successful as possible, but also to better compete against, or even out-compete, the largest players in the market. We want to be the go-to resource for small- and medium-sized carriers to get the financing and the services they need to thrive in today’s marketplace.”
“We’ve always said from the very start that we’re more than just a factoring company,” COO Grace Maher said. “While it’s our core business and we do it better than anyone else, it’s been our mission to do everything we can to help the small carrier succeed, and to help brokers efficiently and effectively transact with a broad segment of the market. Through those solutions we currently have, the technology that we’re building, and the partners we’ve brought on board, we are going to continue to expand our menu of tools and services as we formally change our brand to OTR Solutions.”
Included among the services that OTR is launching to expand its menu of services concurrent with its name change are the following:
- An expansion of OTR’s “Bolt” product to allow carriers to receive “direct to debit” payments in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- A “driver safety rating scorecard” tool that will allow carriers to monitor their FMCSA scores to ensure that a surprise inspection doesn’t take them off the road.
- An “OTR Solutions Forum” where carriers can trade notes best practices with their industry colleagues, identify opportunities, and find new ideas for growing the success of their business.
- Expanded availability of OTR’s fuel advance app to allow carriers to receive advance financing in today’s high fuel cost environment; and
- The $9 Lumper Advance, which for a low and flat fee of $9 will provide advance financing of lumper fees.
In the coming months and years, Owens said, OTR will be expanding its menu of additional services in its continuing quest to help carriers and brokers succeed.
The Trucker News Staff produces engaging content for not only TheTrucker.com, but also The Trucker Newspaper, which has been serving the trucking industry for more than 30 years. With a focus on drivers, the Trucker News Staff aims to provide relevant, objective content pertaining to the trucking segment of the transportation industry. The Trucker News Staff is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.