WOODRIDGE, Ill. — Hendrickson said customers can now locate Lift Axle parts information through the PLUS+ Parts Look Up System.
“We are excited to offer our customers this added feature. Until recently the PLUS system only offered Hendrickson trailer and truck suspension components and assembly information,” said David McCleave, director of aftermarket at Hendrickson.
McCleave said PLUS provides three benefits:
- It allows a customer to place a competitor, or OEM part number, in the system to obtain the matching Hendrickson part number.
- It allows a customer to look up a part number to ensure it is a valid number or provides an updated part number.
- It allows the customer to view the bill of materials for an assembly, ensuring the customer gets all the correct parts for the job.
Registration is easy, McCleave urged customers to register all parts and service personnel.
- Go to www.hendrickson-intl.com
- Click on PARTS & SERVICE on the top menu
- Next to the PLUS icon select VIEW PLUS+
- Select NEW USER? and follow the prompts from that point forward.
Within 24-48 hours, customers will be registered, notified and ready to sell Hendrickson Genuine parts.
“PLUS is an excellent on-line resource to get immediate part number information allowing an expedited customer service process and improved equipment uptime,” McCleave said.
Hendrickson, a Boler company, is a global manufacturer and supplier of medium- and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric and air suspensions; integrated and non-integrated axle and brakes systems; tire pressure control systems; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry. For more information, visit www.hendrickson-intl.com.