KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — In honor of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week in September, Pilot Company is extending its annual celebration for professional truck drivers.
Pilot Company’s Driver Appreciation kicked off on Sept. 1 and will run through Oct. 31, according to a news release.
“Professional drivers go further every day to deliver more than 70% of the goods this country depends on, and we want to show how much we appreciate all they do,” said Shameek Konar, Pilot Company CEO. “Thank you to our very own Pilot drivers and all the professional drivers out there for trucking through even the toughest times. We are honored to serve you, and we’re going even further this Driver Appreciation to celebrate your immense contributions.”
Pilot Company is showing its appreciation with extra savings, rewards and more points just for professional drivers, including:
- Up to three free drink choices in the myRewards PlusTM app each week (Sept. 1 through Oct. 31) including Pilot fountain drinks and coffee, sodas, energy drinks and waters.
- Earn up to 500 bonus points in September with new activated in-app challenges.
- Discounts on various deli food items all September using the myRewards PlusTM app, including a 50% discount during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week* (Sept. 11-17).
- In October, earn even more points (up to 5 points per gallon) when fueling after activating PushForPoints™ in the myRewards PlusTM app.
- Free Safe and Road Ready Checks in September by Southern Tire Mart at Pilot Flying J. With every check completed, drivers will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win one of three sets of Bridgestone premium steer tires.
During Driver Appreciation, Pilot Company is teaming up with Monster Energy for on-site celebrations at recently remodeled and new travel centers as part of its New Horizons initiative. Drivers and guests are invited to join the festivities, including events like a BMX show, freebies from the Monster Energy girls, special guests, gas card giveaways, swag and more.
Upcoming events include:
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sept. 16 at the Pilot Travel Center on 5231 Pearblossom Hwy in Palmdale, California.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 23 at the Pilot Travel Center on 1701 Ashley Road in Boonville, Missouri.
Professional drivers can redeem these promotions at any of the more than 750 participating U.S. Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers or owned and operated One9 Fuel Network locations. Canadian professional drivers will automatically receive one bonus point throughout September when fueling with their myRewards® card at participating Shell Flying J travel centers. Download the myRewards Plus™ app* to find the nearest participating travel center.
For more information about Pilot Company’s Driver Appreciation, visit pilotflyingj.com/driver-appreciation.
The Trucker News Staff produces engaging content for not only TheTrucker.com, but also The Trucker Newspaper, which has been serving the trucking industry for more than 30 years. With a focus on drivers, the Trucker News Staff aims to provide relevant, objective content pertaining to the trucking segment of the transportation industry. The Trucker News Staff is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.