ARLINGTON, Va. — Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) members still have time to register for Brian Fielkow’s Making Safety Happen webinar series at a discounted rate of $850 — a savings of nearly $1,200.
This special offer includes the main six online courses plus instructor-led live VIP workshops, insightful webinar, and more. The series provides valuable tools to make safety happen in your company to combat skyrocketing insurance costs, out of control litigation, and risk of business failure.
The hands-on course offers six 30-minute recorded sessions that will share tools that can be customized and applied to your business:
- Establish safety as a corporate value;
- Decipher when good can be bad — identify and eliminate safety dysfunctions;
- Engage your front-line team in your safety mission;
- Create a just culture and ensure accountability for safe outcomes;
- Apply the power of process; and
- Utilize the right metrics — capture the leading indicator and practice prevention.
In addition, Making Safety Happen participants will have opportunity to attend TCA-member-only workshops led by Fielkow. The workshop schedule will repeat itself starting on Dec. 1 for the second class.
- Session 1: “Safety Values vs. Priorities: Identifying Your Safety Gaps”
Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020, from 1-2:30 p.m. ET.
- Session 2: “Eliminating Your Safety Dysfunctions”
Thursday, Nov. 5, from 1-2:30 p.m. ET.
- Session 3: “Engaging Employees in Your Safety Mission”
Friday, Dec. 4, from 1-2:30 p.m. ET.
- Session 4: “Creating Accountabilities for Safe Behaviors”
Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021, from 1-2:30 p.m. ET.
- Session 5: “Eliminating Defiance and Creating a Process that Your Team Understands”
Thursday, Feb. 4, from 1-2:30 p.m. ET.
- Session 6: “Identifying the Right Metrics to Assess Safety Performance”
Thursday, March 4, from 1-2:30 p.m. ET.
Participants will also receive an invitation to Safety VIP Trucking in the Round Sessions during Truckload 2021: Nashville as well as the opportunity to attend quarterly Safety in the Round webinars.
Space for the safety series is limited, and the registration deadline for TCA members is Oct. 1. Click here to register.
Not a TCA member and would like to learn more? Contact TCA’s Vice President of Membership & Outreach Zander Gambill at [email protected] or (571) 444-0301.