The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA), the only trade association whose sole focus is the truckload segment of the motor carrier industry, today announced that Load One, LLC’s CEO John Elliott, will serve as its 2022-2023 chairman.
A third-generation transportation professional, Elliott founded Load One in 2003. Under his leadership, the Taylor, Michigan-based provider of domestic and international transportation and logistics services has grown to over $135 million in annual revenue and operates over 450 power units.
Load One is ranked as one of the five largest expedited freight companies in the United States by the Journal of Commerce, and as the fifth largest air/expedite provider in North America by Transport Topics. The company has also won numerous awards and recognition and has been twice named as a Best Fleet to Drive For. The annual TCA program recognizes fleets providing exceptional workplace experiences for company drivers and independent contractors.
Elliott was the founder of ARC Supply Chain Solutions a global provider of third party logistic services. His extensive industry work includes serving as a TCA officer, its first vice chairman, the Advocacy Advisory Committee chairman, and as a member of TCA’s Board of Directors, Financial Oversight Committee, Highway Policy Committee, and Regulatory Policy Committee.
He has also been a vice president of the American Trucking Associations (ATA) since 2018 and was previously the president of The Expedite Association of North America (TEANA).
A holder of a degree in Aviation Management and Logistics from Eastern Michigan University, Elliott is an avid sports fan and supporter of charitable causes like Wreaths Across America and Toys for Tots.
The following individuals will assist Elliott as TCA’s officers:
- Immediate Past Chair: Dennis Dellinger, President & CEO, Cargo Transporters, Inc.
- First Vice Chair: David Williams, Executive Vice President, Knight-Swift Transportation
- Second Vice Chair: Karen Smerchek, President, Veriha Trucking, Inc.
- Treasurer: John Culp, President, Maverick USA
- Secretary: Jon Coca, President, Diamond Transportation System, Inc.
- Association Vice President to ATA: Ed Nagle, President, Nagle Toledo, Inc.
- At-Large Officer: Amber Edmondson, President, Trailiner Corp.
- At-Large Officer: Pete Hill, Vice President, Hill Brothers Transportation, Inc.
- At-Large Officer: Joey Hogan, President, Covenant Transport
- At-Large Officer: Mark Seymour, President & CEO, Kriska Transportation Group
- At-Large Officer: Trevor Kurtz, General Manager, Brian Kurtz Trucking, LTD
The Truckload Authority News Staff, comprised of award winning journalists and graphic artists, produces content for Truckload Authority, working in cooperation with the Truckload Carriers Association staff. Truckload Authority aims to keep TCA members abreast on the latest trends in the trucking industry as well as articles that feature TCA member executives and drivers. The Truckload Authority staff is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.